This facility will also be used for conducting Pariyatti study, old student
courses, for self courses of upto 3 days, and extended periods of stay not
exceeding 3 months (for self study and meditation), gradually lending itself to
it’s dedicated objective. AS of now, only male students are invited.
- For a self course of upto 3 days, the minimum requirement is to have sat
a Satipatthana course; and a recommendation from a SAT
- Students who qualify for 20-day course may stay upto 10 days; with a
recommendation from a SAT.
- For Pariyatti programme, students must have sat 2*30 days courses as
the minimum qualification; with a recommendation from a T, preferably
- For an extended stay of upto 3 months of self study and meditation the
minimum requirement is for the student to have sat 2*45 day courses;
with a recommendation from a T, preferably CAT.
- For Bhikkhus, the minimum qualification for stay of any length is to have
sat 2*45 day courses; and a recommendation from Ven. Ratanapala
Thero (T in our tradition)
- For service, the minimum requirement is to have sat a Satipatthana
course; and a recommendation from a SAT.
Prospective students (monks, sanyasis and laypeople) should fill up the
attached form, with a beginning and end date as per their proposed visit in
(not exceeding 3 months). Please attach a photoID also, To be
photocopied and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please click here
All foreign nationals are required to fill up this C-Form as well. Please email us the filled up pdf form.